Holiday Gift Guide Part 2: Green Toys-Recycling Truck

2:24 PM Posted by Centsible Mommy



A recycling truck made from recycled milk gallons…how perfectly paired is that? This recycling truck is just one of the many great additions to the Green Toy lineup this year. Green Toys has also added a dump truck, tool set, and more to their already super selection.

Not only do I appreciate that this recycling truck is made from recycled materials, helping to alleviate our impact on our environment a bit, but I also love that all the toys from Green Toys are made form durable plastic (BPA and phthalate free, I might add), so they are tough enough to withstand the play from even the toughest of toddlers. I’m happy to say that the cookware set I reviewed last year is not only still a favorite in this household, but also has survived all that my 2 boys have unleashed on it.

The recycling truck is great because not only does it reinforce the message about the importance of reducing, reusing, and recycling and teach the basics of doing so, but overall it is such a fun little truck.

You child can roll this recycling truck around collecting the bits and scraps of paper or trinkets (bottles, cans, and paper) that can be sorted into the different compartments and hauled off to be recycled. The movable recycling bed and open and shut doors add to the realism and fun of this truck.

Not only are Green Toys environmentally friendly, they are safe, and fun, too! Green Toys produces fun, classic, battery-free toys that will encourage hours of imaginative play.

Buy it…

Click on the where to buy guide to see a list of retailers who carry this recycling truck as well as other Green Toys.

Disclosure Policy:
I did not receive any compensation from Green Toys for reviewing this product. My review is my honest opinion based on my own experience using this product, and is not edited by Green Toys in any way, shape or form. Any information offered is my opinion only and is not to be taken as expertise. I just love reviewing great products. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
You may also like:

Radio Control Cars Giveaway
















0 guests said: