Freebies, Coupons & Some Printable Pumpkin Stencils

8:31 AM Posted by Centsible Mommy

Good Morning!

I am feeling much better today as the antibiotics have finally kicked in and I should be completely better in a matter of days. Strep throat has to be the worst illness I've had in quite some time and I am glad it's nearly over. Thanks to those of you who left comments and emails with get well wishes!! I really appreciate that! Since I am feeling much better this morning, I thought I would post some fabulous freebies & coupons and I will be posting a new giveaway some time today too!


Health & Beauty Freebies
Free sample of Pamprin

Free sample o.b. Tampon & sweepstakes

Another Free Schick Quattro Titanium razor

Free sample of Trojan condom

FREE Schick Intuition Plus Razor (First 70,000)


Household Freebies
Another sample Tide Total Care & sweepstakes

Register for Special Offers & Samples from Scotch Brite & 3M


Other:
With Halloween so close upon us, I thought these would be really cute:

WWF (Animal) Pumpkin Carving Stencils

Printable Disney PUMPKIN STENCILS (princesses)

Anyone know of any more of these pumpkin srencils? Please let me know. Thanks!

0 guests said: