Card Cubby Winner

12:00 AM Posted by Centsible Mommy

This week' s winner of the Card Cubby is Ann! Congratulations! Please email me your name, shipping address, and color choice and I will forward your information to Wendy over at CardCubby.com so she can ship it to you asap! Ann, I do not have your email address and thus no way to contact you, so if I do not hear from you after 2 days, I will have to pick a new winner. :(

The winner was chosen using a random number generator here.

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

3

Timestamp: 2008-08-04 02:20:31 UTC

That was the fourth and final Card Cubby given away on Centsible Mommy, but if you would like to purchase one, Card Cubby is still offering my readers a savings of 10%. Just use code CC209 at checkout.

Thanks to all you who participated in this giveaway! Don't forget to enter the upcoming giveaways planned for this month!

0 guests said: