Updated-Expired Coupons for Troops

10:58 AM Posted by Centsible Mommy


A few days ago I posted Are You in the Military, Stationed Overseas, and Can Use Expired/Unwanted Coupons? . After getting no responses, I've asked around and here is what I was told:

Denise Sawyer has left a new comment on your post "The Clutter & Cleaning Challenge":

If you are looking for a place to send your expired coupons to troops you can send them to the Happy Housewife ...Here's the blog address: http://thehappyhousewife.com/thank-you/

She has all the info and will do all the work.

Denise
The "Cent"sible Sawyer "


How great of the Happy Housewife to do such a kind and charitable act. I urge you to contact her if you would like to donate your expired/unwanted coupons, which are still very valuable for families stationed overseas. Denise is right, the Happy Housewife will do all the work for you. You just have to mail them to her! You can really help some families out just with the cost of a stamp or two!

Thanks for sharing this information, Denise!

1 guests said:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Thanks for passing the info on. I am getting coupons in every day from bloggers and am developing a network of overseas families who are sorting and giving out the coupons.
    I have been overwhelmed by the generosity of my readers and other bloggers around the web.
    Thanks
    Toni