The Clutter & Cleaning Challenge

9:37 AM Posted by Centsible Mommy

A few days back I invited you to join in a clutter or rather decluttering challenge in order to simplify life and find possibly find some clarity ( I read From Clutter to Clarity). Well, on my end the progress has been slow going. With 9 month old and 3 year old sons, crawling and running amuck, I haven't had as much time to get it done as I previously anticipated. It seems when I finally get going and cleaning out a closet or cupboard, I have to stop every few minutes to intervene and referee a baby battle, make a bottle or snack, pour a cup of milk, put a toy together, you name it...the usual mommy stuff! I do intend to get it all done in the next few weeks as planned, hopefully with my sanity intact! And for sure it's going to take me longer than a week, perhaps a week was an unrealistic goal! Not sure if anyone's joined in the challenge...but just wondering how your progress is going! Hopefully better than mine. I will update you more on my progress later! Wish me luck!

Jamie

1 guests said:

  1. Denise Sawyer said...

    If you are looking for a place to send your expired coupons to troops you can send them to the Happy Housewife ...
    Here's the blog address:
    http://thehappyhousewife.com
    /thank-you/

    She has all the info and will do all the work.

    Denise
    The "Cent"sible Sawyer