Freebies for our Furry Four-Legged Friends!

12:00 AM Posted by Centsible Mommy

Belle says "Some FREE treats might make me happy!"


This is Belle, one of the many furry four-legged family members we have! I am showing her off because My Crafty Little Page is hosting a Dog Days of Summer Pet Show Party, where she invites you to join her in a blog party to showcase your four-legged family members. Her idea has inspired me to gather up some of the pet freebies ("party favors" )previously posted on this blog and post a picture of my furry family member! So, join in the party and don't forget to grab your lil' lovely some party favors!

Previously Posted Freebies ("Party Favors"):






















Free Sample Doggy Food Topping




Free sample of Yarrah Organic dog food here


Click here to receive a free annual subscription to Dog's Life Magazine. Courtesy of Purina Beneful Dog food.


Click here to get your free 3 month supply of Biospot Flea & Tick Control for Dogs.

Help Save 1 Million Pets (thanks for sending this to me Christy!)

Know of any other freebies for our four-legged friends? Please let me know!

3 guests said:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Belle looks like she is just licking her lips, waiting for a yummy treat---a free one makes it it better! Nice to meet you through Nancy's blog!

  2. Nancy said...

    Hi Jamie and Belle - thanks for the treats - and free, too! If that isn't the cutest picture. I'll have to come back and look through all your coupons. Lilly and Nancy

  3. Anonymous said...

    Belle, you are so cute. I know you make your family soooo happy. Dog lovers make the best parents ever. Smile!

    Jeanne