Money Saving Coupons & More; It's Good to be back edition!

11:54 AM Posted by Centsible Mommy

Why the very long break from blogging? Believe me, it was not by choice! I'll be filling you in on the long list of details very soon, but let me simply state for now that 2009 has been somewhat "disastrous" up till now.....Murphy's Law really hit my family hard this year. Needless to say, every bad thing that could happen to us so far this year has....but it seems all that has finally come to an end. And I pray it stays that way!

I have been unable to check email ( there are about 1200 in my inbox) these past months...I'll explain more later...so I will be answering them all as fast I can very soon. So for those who have been trying to contact me and wondering where in the world I was and why haven't you heard back from me...I will be contacting you as soon as I can---I promise!


Thanks so much to those who have been patient with me during these difficult times,
Jamie


For those of you have been looking forward to some fabulous freebies and frugal deals--here's a short list to get us back into the swing of things:

Coupons





Luvs - Sign up for Luvs newsletter and receive special offers, diapercoupons, or samples via regular mail.

Eukanuba - Sign up and receive coupon for $5 off any Eukanuba product

Kraft-Sign up for newsletter and receive recipes and savings offers from Kraft

Bisquick
Bisquick - Sign up for free newsletter and receive recipes and savings coupons.

Box Tops for Education

Box Tops for Education - Sign up for Box Tops Newsletter and help earn cash for your selected school and print valuable coupons.

Betty Crocker Spring Recipes
Sign up receive free Recipes newsletter and savings offers.





Other Freebies


Vital Signs-A plethora of information about health & beauty can be found here. Sign up and receive free daily emails about the latest infitness, nutrition, beauty, and wellness.

Favecrafts - Free Craft newsletter subscription offer with free craft samples.

Curves
Curves - Request a free Fitness Plan from Curves.





Free Trial Offers

Health & Beauty

Do you take Crestor then you may want to sign up for the CRESTOR® Take Action Kit and receive 30 day trial offer of CRESTOR®.


Shipping and handling only offers

Arm & Hammer

New ARM & HAMMER Whitening Booster - Try it Now Click Here



Other Deals & Savings
Entertainment Book 2009
A Great DEAL on 2009 Entertainment Books---Only $15 -- Hurry-EXPIRES Today!


This is just a small list I put together ---will be posting more soon. As always, if you know of any great freebies or frugal deals, please let me know!

Boy, it's great to be back blogging. I have truly missed it and look forward to more!

See ya soon!

2 guests said:

  1. StuffSmart said...

    Welcome back!
    You've been in my prayers.

  2. Brianne said...

    I'm glad you're back. I hope everything works out for you.