Freebies, a free kid's book AND $8 eyeglasses!!...Fan me ya'll...I think I'm gonna faint..lol!

9:48 PM Posted by Centsible Mommy


Savings on Prescription Eyeglasses
I came across this website today, Zenni Optical, that has prescription eyeglasses starting at $8.00 a pair!!! $8.00 a pair...my jaw dropped! I haven't yet placed an order, but wanted to hear from all of you if you had any experience ordering eyeglasses from this company? Please chime in and let us know if you've had any experience with Zenni Optical !


Kids
FREE CHILDREN'S BOOK WITH UPC!

Free Book "Dinosaurumpus!" from Scholastic with a UPC from Children's Zyrtec. Click here for more information and to get yours!

Baby
Call 1-800-54A-VENT for sample and coupons - Thanks, Erica!

Assorted Free Baby Samples

Health & Beauty Freebies
Supersmile Whitening Oral Rinse

Free Sample of TheraFlu

Free sample Degree for Women Ultra Clear Deodorant

Revive Moisturizing renewel cream sample

Free Diabetes Meter

Household
Free Ziploc Vacuum Freezer System Starter Kit -- 1st 20,000

Free Magazine Subscriptions
Free Subscription to Motor Trend

Coupons
FREE Box of Zoe’s Granola Printable coupon Click here for store locator.

Free Dinner Mad Easy Coupon Booklet-$10 worth of savings. Hurry! Offer Limited.

Extra Income
Sign up here to get a free copy of Robert Allen's book, Multiple Streams of Income. You will also get a free 30-minute phone consultation and be able to attend a free teleconference. This book looks like it has some really great information on earning income!
I'd love to hear about the freebies, deals, and coupons you've found. Email me and hook me up!

1 guests said:

  1. Tiffany said...

    I would (and do!) absolutely recommend Zenni optical to everyone. The last time I needed new glasses I ordered two pair from them. I got both pairs, including shipping for $23. They're good quality and fashionable. I actually wrote about them on my blog

    http://songbirdtiff.blogspot.com/2008/06/raise-your-glasses-kiss.html