Just a few freebies...

11:59 AM Posted by Centsible Mommy

For the freebies addicts like myself, here are just a few to tide you over until I get some more time tonight to search for some more!

Free sample of Aveeno plus coupon

Free guide to controlling diabetes

Free samples of Fiber One Honey Nut Clusters cereal and Oats and Honey Bar plus $3 worth of coupons



I don't have trouble sleeping so I did not sign up for this one and don't know all the details, but they claim to give you a $100 worth of free gifts (14 day supply of dormanex, sleep mask, dream dvd, ear plugs, sleep guide, and sleep calculator) for signing up for more information about Dormanex. This is a great offer for those who use dormanex already or interested in learning more about it! Anyone signed up or have more specifics about this offer? Please let me know!

Have a great day!
Jamie

0 guests said: