Money Making Mondays: Monetize Your Blog

9:05 AM Posted by Centsible Mommy

Refer A Friend using Revolution Money Exchange



For my readers who have been with me since this blog started a few months ago, you probably recall me talking about Revolution Money Exchange and the money I have made from it. Since I just cashed out another $200 this weekend, I thought I would remind those of you yet to sign up or inform my new readers that you can earn up to $525.00 from Revolution Money Exchange. It's as simple as signing up through my referral & receiving the $25 sign up bonus. And I'll receive $10. You can then refer friends via email or if you are a blogger post a link or a banner on your blog and refer up to 50 friends ($10 for each friend who signs up) and make an additional $500.00

What is Revolution Money Exchange? Simply put it is a money exchange/payment service service like paypal and a big competitor of paypal. In an attempts to spread the news about this service and hopefully surpass paypal in usage they have started their refer a friend program.

I highly recommend their refer a friend program if you are looking to make some extra income as in $525.00 worth. It's easy and definitely worth the few minutes of time!

Do you use other payment services for business purposes?
If you have a business and use other services that charge fees to collect money, you may want to consider switching to Revolution Money Exchange as they do not have any transaction fees that cut into your profit margin.

Know of any other ways to earn extra income? I would love to hear about them!

0 guests said: