Freebies

9:50 AM Posted by Centsible Mommy

Health & Beauty Freebies






Sign up for a FREE Experts' Guide to Better Breathing and receive information about a COPD treatment option from Spiriva

Free Samples from Quality Health

14 Day Supply of Nature Made Vitamins

Have Diabetes? Get Your Complimentary Meter Now!

Free Stuff for Kids

Organic Valley: Ovie's Underground Club Kit (may include coupons too)


Restaurant Freebies
Free Fish & Fries or Chicken & Fries - Captain D’s

Financial Freebies
Free Credit Reports-What does your credit report say? My husband and I make it a point to check our credit report at least once of year to be sure there is no fraudulant activity, errors, and to see what our score is. Once a unpaid medical account was listed on my credit report even though this was inaccurate and the account had been paid in full. Luckily we were able to get it fixed and repair my credit report. Had we not looked at our report that would have continued to affect my credit rating unbeknowst to me.

0 guests said: