What'd Ya Get Wednesdays?

12:00 AM Posted by Centsible Mommy


It's Wednesday and time to tell us what fabulous freebies arrived in your mailbox so far this week!


Was your postal carrier suddenly wearing a back brace?


This week so far I received lots of free magazines, sample of multigrain cereal, and pupporoni dog treats sample, mini Ketchup and pickle pins (shaped like the bottle and the pickle) from Heinz(not sure where these came from, but my 3 year old son got a big kick out of them and wore them on his shirt all that day!), a facial cleanser sample from Kiehls, and I think that was all!

1 guests said:

  1. Brianna said...

    I would like to know how I can sign up to receive this free items would you help me please? Thank-you, also would like to know if you get a lot of junk mail along with it?