Save on Your Phone Bill!

12:37 PM Posted by Centsible Mommy

MagicJack


As I have mentioned a few times during the the last few weeks I have been looking for ways to tighten the budget around my household. One such budget cut I have been focusing on is cutting the costs of my phone service. I mentioned Vonage last week and the significant savings it would offer. As I said it wasn't yet available in my area, which I was disppointed about.

But yesterday after seeing a commercial for Magic Jack, I went to their website and read up on it. If you use this device, it is only $20 dollars a year for phone service!! What?!!!

Right now-as luck would have it- they are offering a 30 day free trial which expires today :( !

Needless to say, I am signing up for their risk free trial to find out more how it works and to cash in on these savings. These savings will be too hard to pass up and I definitely want to give it a try!

Have any of you used Magic Jack? Tell me about it please!

0 guests said: