Freebies & Deals Round Up & More!!

8:37 AM Posted by Centsible Mommy


Centsible Buy


Use the $ 5/1 coupon found here to get Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser from Wal Mart for $0.44 cents. As always, prices may vary by location!


Freebies

Sign up for a Free Reflux Digest, newsletter, and a free voucher for 7 free tablets of Aciphex






Upcoming Free Events

Free Admission to your choice of Museum -National Museum Day-September 29th, 2008


Free Magazine Subscriptions


Available Again: Spin Magazine


Available Again: Woman's Day




Consumer Panels



Savings Saturday

Take a moment to boast about all the freebies you received, money saved with coupons, or fabulous bargains you found or deals or freebies you really loved from this site! Please leave me a comment below.


I saved $53.43 using coupons and shopping for sale items this week at Wal mart, Kroger, and Walgreens and got many free magazines and samples in the mail: pull ups, clean team body wash, cat food, deodorant, and a few others!


Giveaway: Don't forget to enter the giveaway here. Winner announced Monday Morning!!! Don't want a card cubby--check back for more giveaways coming soon!


Grab newest Redbox codes here and get your free rentals on!


Please refer me

Will you be a peach and refer this blog? The more people chiming in with deals, freebies & bargains=more savings for all of us!!! Please refer this blog and I will add your link to my blog in exchange! Please let me know if you add me to your blogroll so I can add you to mine! Note: You can grab my button on the left sidebar if you want more than just a text link!
Have a fabulously frugal weekend,
Jamie

0 guests said: