Free Subscription to Dog's Life Magazine

12:00 AM Posted by Centsible Mommy


Click here to receive a free annual subscription to Dog's Life Magazine. Courtesy of Purina Beneful Dog food.



Personal Note: This got me to thinking about a relative of mine who breeds Boston Terriers. Her Boston just had a litter of puppies that will be for sale in several weeks. They are absolutely the cutest things. If I didn't have so many dogs already, I have 3 plus a cat and 2 neighbor's dogs that I also feed when they come about sniffing around and freeloading, I would surely buy one. If you are interested in providing a good home for your very own little black & white bundle of love, contact me via my email link on the sidebar and leave your contact information, I will have her call you with more information on buying a little sweetie!

0 guests said: