Centsible Buy: Two 2 Liters of Dr. Pepper for $0.50 each

7:24 PM Posted by Centsible Mommy


You can get two 2 Liter bottles of Dr. Pepper for .50 each at Wal-Mart!

Dr. Pepper 2 Liter bottles are on sale for $1.00 at Wal-Mart right now. Click here for a $1/2 12-packs or any two 2-Liters of Dr. Pepper coupon. (Register, then at the bottom of the screen you'll see "Need a code?", a code will be sent to your email address, then when entered you will be directed to print the coupon.)


NOTE: To top that off, I just went to print a coupon and entered my code. I wasn't even thinking about the contest and won a $10 grocery card for Kroger or their affiliated stores. I was so surprised and excited. I rarely win anything!!

Maybe you'll win one too or an even better prize! Please let me know if you do! Good Luck!!!

0 guests said: