Asking the Readers: What fabulous deals, freebies have you gotten since reading my blog?

7:00 AM Posted by Centsible Mommy

Savings Saturday:

I think I will add a new feature to this blog called Savings Saturday, where we all can post our deals, freebies, and savings for the week.

I received lots of free samples in the mail this week, along with numerous magazine subscriptions. Some samples/freebies of note: Purex Laundry detergent, pull-ups potty training video, playtex nurser bottle amongst lots of others.

As for centsible buys: I redeemed 2 coupons for free Kashi Waffles (paying only $0.12 each, edge shaving cream (trial size) ($.50 each), and a few others. Sorry can't remember them all.-I use so many coupons.


Your turn:
Have you used any of the coupons and centsible buys I have posted and gotten some free products or some very "centsible buys"?

What free samples/freebies/subscriptions have arrived in your mailbox?



Have you become more frugal since reading my blog?

What are your favorite deals to date?



What stores do you shop at and would like me to post about? Primarily I have been posting for the stores, restaurants, etc. in my area.

Have any deals you've found you would like to share with all of us?

0 guests said: