Shortcuts: Clipless Coupons Linked to Your Grocery Cards

9:07 PM Posted by Centsible Mommy

Yeah!!! I live in an area where there are no coupons in the Sunday’s Paper , so you can imagine my excitement when I came across this site as I made my way around the blogosphere this evening.

I discovered Shortcuts. It links coupons to your Kroger grocery card among many other stores as well. The site is very user friendly, and even sends you emails when new coupons are available!

Note: Shortcuts is a service of AOL, but you do not need an AOL account or screenname to register. Any email address will do. You will need your Kroger Plus Card or other grocery store card to get started.

Now, if you are lucky enough to have Kroger nearby, I also discovered they have also partnered with P&G eSAVER. This is similar to Shortcuts, but only features P&G brands.

You can actually sign up for both sites, load all the available coupons, AND still shop with regular coupons to really maximize the savings!

If you have tried Shortcuts or P&G eSAVER, let me know what you think as I have yet to try it at the store!

Happy clipping….uh… I mean clicking!

0 guests said: