Reader Request: Proctor & Gamble Coupons

9:17 PM Posted by Centsible Mommy


Kari asked/commented in regards to my post on Shortcuts: Clipless Coupons Linked to Your Grocery Card:

“You are the best…great idea on the P&G…do you know of any coupons for the products?”

To answer her request: Yes, here is the link to request over $31 dollars in P& G coupons. Just have to fill out a quick form and they will mail a booklet to you.

I requested this awhile back. The booklet I received had a few coupons for some free items as well. Here’s hoping y’all get the same booklet!

Also I wanted to add, that although it may take me a few to days to answer your questions, I will do my best to answer them all, so please keep the wonderful comments and questions coming. Also, leave your two cents on saving money and please be sure to post the fabulous deals you find!

0 guests said: