Loyalty & Rewards Programs

9:29 PM Posted by Centsible Mommy


I wanted to share with you a few loyalty programs that I think are valuable. Please let me know if there are any others out there I failed to mention.

My Coke Rewards - You collect coke caps and flaps (from 12 Packs) and enter the codes to get rewards. It seems like it will be easy to get some decent rewards. It doesn’t seem to take up much of your time to enter codes - very quick and easy to do!
Not a fan of Coke? Pepsi also has a similar program here.

Pampers Gifts To Grow -You collect points from Pampers wipes and diapers and enter the codes to get rewards like movie rentals, kids books, toys, and coupons. I have some points stock piled and am working toward getting lots more. Shouldn’t be too hard, Baby Boy goes through some diapers!!!


Not interested in these programs, but still buy these products. If you do not want your codes, please pass your codes on to me. I will appreciate it!!

0 guests said: