My Savings: My 1st Attempt Using Coupons

2:20 AM Posted by Centsible Mommy


This past week, I explored using coupons while shopping for the very first time. As the main shopper for a family of four surviving of one income, I am constantly looking for ways to save money and still live decently. For my first attempt, I think I did a great job, as after it was all said and done I was able to get $60 dollars worth of free products/groceries. Not bad for a first attempt, eh? I also went back later this same week and obtained nearly $30 dollars of products free. Sorry, no picture that time! But for one week, I saved $90 dollars.

Above is the picture of all the free items I obtained with coupons: printable manufacturer’s coupons, store coupons and by stacking coupons on items already on sale. I plan to attempt it again this week.

Do you have coupon tips or links to printable coupons? Please share them.

0 guests said: